cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass maintenance of sales order output types in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to maintain output type in sales order header level for more than 100 records manually. Please let me know if any program or  a Tcode is available to maintain output type in sales order manually.

Reason to maintain manually.

Due to some code changes, the output in sales orders are not automatically determined. Now there are more than 100 SO's where the output is missing in sales order. Because of this reason we need to maintain the output type in sales order manually. Development system is freezed  due to up-gradation to change the logic.

please help me the possible ways to mass maintain the output type manually in sales order.

Regards

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

100 is not a big number and you can edit manually as well. If you want something from SAP then I think LSMW is good option here. I've checked in MASS and I don't think so this could work here.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for the quick response. In fact there are more than 100 no's of SO's. As you said i have checked with transaction 'MASS', but i found cannot do with this. Needs to check with LSMW or ECATT.

Thanks for the reply.

Can anyone share if any other option available to work with this requirement.

Regards,

Vinod

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It also depends on whether your output type is relevant for "Access to Condition records"

If enabled, then you can just maintain condition records and then do a change for these sales order for one of the fields using VA05 or even mass (actually you can overwrite the old values with the same new values). When you do this, the outputs will automatically come.

If otherwise, LSMW is the only option.