cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM account assignment-Error-Message no. FMBS123 - Return code 4.

atif_amin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been getting the below error when I am trying to post asset acquisition in tcode F-90. Other than asset transactions, this error does not occur.

I have tried changing budget and posting addresses settings but still i was not able to find the solution to this problem.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Atif Amin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Please verify the following IMG customizing step:

transaction SPRO -> Financial Accounting -> Asset Accounting -> Integration with the General Ledger -> Additional Account Assignment Objects -> Specify Account Assignment Types for Account Assignment Objects -> Company Code (CHOOSE) -> Depreciation Area (CHOOSE) -> Account
   Assignment Objects

Here you need to add the FM object that is appearing in the error message.

I believe at least 'FKBER' for type 'APC Values Posting' must be inserted.

Regards, Vanessa.

atif_amin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa,

These FM objects are fund center and commitment item.

I have already maintained fund center, fund, cost center, internal order in tcode ACSET. I have not activated functional area and grant so i have not maintained these in ACSET.

There is no option for commitment item in tcode ACSET so I have assigned commitment item in GL master data of asset.

I have activated deriving fund center from asset accounting in FM configuration. What could possibly go wrong?

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atif,

Ok, then in this case is not there.

Can you please confirm that you have clicked on both parts in BLUE in the return code 4 (long text)? System will direct you to the faulty customizings. Are that customizing correct?

Regards, Vanessa.

amarlal_lohano
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Atif,

I also came across this issue a couple of days earlier while posing in MIGO and resolved this by making changes to my derivation rules. In my case the field of Fund was not being picked up automatically, which I resolved by amending the derivation rules and testing the same by activating the trace.

In your case, I cannot see the values of fund in the screenshot attached by you. Make sure the filed of fund is being picked up, since you seems to have activated the field of Fund in configuration.

Also make sure you have updated the old values, changed through subsequent updation of values in derivation rules through following:

IMG>PSM>FMG>Actual and Commitment Update/Integration>Internal Data Transfer to FM>Subsequent Posting

Hope it will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Amar Lal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

atif_amin
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Thank you.

Regards,

Atif