cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create target element.....Values missing in queue context Even after Mapping correction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

can anyone let me know that if this was issue with respect to cache .. bcoz i have corrected the mapping and sent the correct data .. when i test the same payload in message mapping Test option it is not giving any error  . but when we send the same payload from source it was throwing the same error which was happening due to mapping error which i have corrected later but then even after that it is givning same error can ,anyone help me on this ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor

Hi Siva,

Do a dummy a change like to change the description, if the error persist try to do CPA cache refresh

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much all of you for your valuable suggestion. i solved it using cpa refresh full.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

maheswarareddykonda
Active Contributor

Hi Siva,

this is due to most probably Cache issue..

you just follow this navigation to refresh the mappings..

PI-->go to SXI_CACHE tcode-->left side u can see Mapping

you just select Mapping and press(F6) and then test interface again..

Regards,

Maheswarareddy

rakesh205
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

It seems like its cache issue.

Try to refresh ur cache from RWB ->Component Monitoring ->Cache Connectivity Test.

And If this issue persists, could you please share the error message your getting in rwb or sxmb_moni.

Regards,

Rakesh

Bhargavakrishna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

This might be due to some mandatory value is not available in the inbound payload.

Did you check the trace in moni to identify the root cause for this? Can you share the error screenshots?

Did you clear the cache as suggested by Inaki Vila?

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Make sure the payload you test from test message and the payload when you test from sender both are same, if you use content conversion the payload will be different after conversion but when you send the message via test message you directly give the XML.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Acutally it is IDOC to FILE Scenario so no content conversion at sender ..

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check metadata idoc and refresh it too!

tcode: IDX2 or report: IDX_CHECK_METADATA

regards,

Roberto.

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

I your sender is not File, If it is IDOC still need to compare the XML's, the one which you tested in message mapping and one which came from sender (IDOC-XML). If any difference then it is problem with IDOC meta data as Roberto mentioned above.

Regards,

Praveen.

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Follow Iñaki recommendation and refresh cahce:

http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

good luck!

Roberto.