Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure IDoc Sender (AEE)

iddorijsdijk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm experiencing difficulties connecting an ECC system to PO. Connecting PO to ECC works fine. I created the following configuration:

In ECC:

In PO (inboundra):

Destinations:

Ping IDoc sender channel:

According to various documentation, this configuration should be OK. However, when I'm testing the connection in ECC, SM59, I receive the following error:

Any help on this is greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iddorijsdijk
Explorer

Update: I found an error in de JAVA logs:

[JRA] serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_POD, Managed_Application_Thread_38, connectionId=<ECC system>|sapgw00|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_POD, Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (113) JCO_ERROR_REGISTRATION_DENIED: CPIC-CALL: SAP_CMACCPTP3 on convId:        

LOCATION    SAP-Gateway on host <ECC system> / sapgw00

ERROR       registration of tp XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_POD from host

ccv-arn-sq43.ccveu.local not allowed

TIME        Tue May 12 11:48:48 2015

RELEASE     742

COMPONENT   SAP-Gateway

VERSION     2

RC          720

MODULE      D:/depot/bas/742_REL/src/krn/si/gw/gwxxrd.c

LINE        3614

COUNTER     1979

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

May be your ECC server defined restrictions in SMGW. Check both reg info and sec info files in SMGW transaction in ECC system.

Ask basis to allow registration from your PO server.

Regards,

Praveen.

iddorijsdijk
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hoi Praveen,

This is what I get from SMGW:

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have configured HOST=local or Internal means system will only allow local system and all application servers of that SAP system.

Check below WKI for more info, ask basis to change the access control in the system.

Gateway Access Control Lists - Application Server Infrastructure - SCN Wiki

The keyword “local” means “the local server”. The keyword “internal” means “all servers that are part of this SAP system

Regards,

Praveen.

iddorijsdijk
Explorer
0 Kudos

The secinfo is displaying "P TP=* USER=* USER-HOST=* HOST=*" which seems OK to me. However, the reginfo only allows local and internal connections, except for TP Trex_ERD_*. I am now using program ID Trex_ERD_POD, and this is working for now.

Answers (0)