Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock allocation not happening in Make to stock process

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i created a sales order for a material 1724,the ordered quantity is 5,but the confirmed qty is 3.So i did partial delivery for 3 qty.Latter on through movement type 561 i increased the qty to 5.Now stock of 5 qty is available.I am planning to do delivery for pending qty in already created sales order.

When i did delivery,system indicated Order cannot delivered "No schedule line",i Changed the delivery dates also but i cannot make out.

Also ready the below thread,tried to do delivery,but it was not possible for me.

Make to Stock - Sales order stock allocation | SCN

Please help me do delivery for remaining material.

The screen shots are attached.

Note:There is no other pending orders ,delivery apart from this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could see three Material Document references; one for 5 PC, 2PC & 3PC which means, for the remaining quantity of 2, there should be a delivery and I am not sure, against which sale order, this 601 has happened.  Go to sale order and check the document flow. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

3 sales orders were created

Sales Order-14157-5 qty-Material document-40010094-5 qty

Sales Order-14158-2 qty-Material document-40010095-2 qty

Sales Order-14161-5 qty-Material document-40010094-3 qty

My problem is with Sales order 14161,were order was created for 5 qty,3 qty was delivered.Bcoz only 3 qty was confirmed through schedule lines

So through MB1C (561)-Increased the stock of 5 qty.

Now i wanted to release the remaining 2 qty in sales order 14161.But system is not allowing "No schedule lines allowed" when i do delivery while  calling the order number.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you carry out availability check once again for 14161 ?  If not, do it and try

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you,now it is working.

This is the first time i thought like this & worked on this scenario.

In the OVZ9,we need not want to uncheck-Include Sales requirement.

I went directly to the sales order and did availability check.

No i could delivery the order.

Basic understanding is at the time of Sales order creation system does availability check.

But stock is increased at latter part,so once again we have to do availability check for previously created orders.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have assigned 02-Individual requirements for your Material in this plant..

So while creating sales Order,

system might have asked you with options like Complete delivery,One time delivery,Delivery proposal-So it depends on what you selected on..

Hope this helps...

Phanikumar

Answers (0)