cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All cell value contain empty value only in Schedule refresh.

former_member419024
Participant
0 Kudos

One of our WEBI report having problem to refresh in Schedule mode. In Schedule history list, it show success but all the cell value on every column and row empty. But if we refresh the report manually, all is fine.

What is the posibble problem causing this to happen?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using the same BOE account to refresh manually as well as schedule ?

Regards,

Naras

former_member419024
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using the similar account.

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try scheduling with the SAME account and check?

Usually, this happens when

1. the user schedules has issues with the DB data access
  2. There was a ETL refresh and the source table was truncated when the report was scheduled
  3. there are some prompt values in the schedule that return no values. Check if all the prompts are proper.
former_member419024
Participant
0 Kudos

1 the user schedules has issues with the DB data access

-Had try schedule other report, all running fine therefore should be no issue with DB data access.

2 There was a ETL refresh and the source table was truncated when the report was scheduled

-There is no ETL refresh in the background.

3 there are some prompt values in the schedule that return no values. Check if all the prompts are proper.

-Is it posibble that prompt value in schedule return no values but return value in when manually refresh?

former_member419024
Participant
0 Kudos

Found out we are having problem with hierarchy prompt value. It contain spaces between the selected prompt.

Currently using BO4.1 SP5. This problem only exist when using Schedule to refresh the report.

former_member207052
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of suggestions

1. Try removing the prompt value and adding it again in the schedule and see if it makes any difference.
  2. in the web-I report make your value as the default selection and do not specify anything in the schedule and see if it works as expected.
  3. Try creating a new Optional filter in the universe and then include it in the web-I report instead of using run time prompts

Regards,

Naras