Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send the Learning Map -- Fields cannot be selected

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have created Learning Map for Solution Manager user. But when are now trying to send this Learning Map to user, it does shows the page where we have the roles which we have mentioned in End user tab of configuration of project. But it does not shows the radio button or any option where in those particular roles can be selected to send the Learning Map.

PFB img for more reference. Can anyone let us know how we can make this option displayed and use them.

Thanks,

Rakesh B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Thomas_S
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in case your system is on SP12 (SAPKITL712) or higher, please make sure that in transaction SICF

you have activated the service  'bsp'  (BSP Design2008) under  
default host → sap → public → bc

regards,

Thomas

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks you for your reply, I checked the service you mentioned and it is active. Could you please let me know if there is anything else i need to do to make those radio buttons available.

Thanks,

Rakesh Bhor

Thomas_S
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you still don't see it please delete the Internet Explorer Cache and also in the Solution manager

invalidate the Server cache in transaction SMICM using menu: Goto -> HTTP Plung-in -> Server Cache -> Invaildate Globally.

retest then again.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Yes it worked now. Could you please help me here with one more issue i am facing.

Could you please let me know how can i get the the user selected in the mail that gets generated and also we have the Training material link in the clip board that is to be sent. Because when now i click on send email button, its just blank mail that is created.

Thanks,

Rakesh Bhor

Thomas_S
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

please make sure to have the SAP note:

#  2184554 TO  field not getting populated when we send email notif

implemented in your system.

Regards,

Thomas

former_member210909
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Appreciate your prompt help, I have tried to create Learning Map from our one more Solution Manager System. But while trying to create one. I got below error. Because of this issue I am not able to Open/Send/View the Learning Map.

Please do the needful.

Will you help me out with Service that cannot be reached. As informed I have check that the BSP service is active and server cache are invalidated. Along with this we have also implemented the note mentioned above.

Thomas_S
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the service: /default_host/sap/bc/bsp/sap/learning_map

is active in SICF?

regards,

Thomas

Answers (0)