Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a new system on the Access Control 10.1

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Do you a documentation or link where I can read on how to add a new system in the Access Control? I was able to add the connectors and try to submit a request but I'm getting this error. We have consultant who setup our Access Control before that's why I don't have any idea on how to add a new system. I think I still need to do some more steps on adding the system in our GRC system. Can someone help me on this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Jenilyn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you check your Rule result and map it to a path through Step Route Mapping So, you need to create/identify the Path, that your New request needs to go to.

Regards

Plaban

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

I don't know. Can you please give me some documentations or link on where I can see the steps?

I'm new to Access Control and no idea how it was setup.

Thank you so much.

Regards,

Jenilyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you search in this forum for MSMP or AC Documents at

But, in short there are the steps

1. Since your Rule id is already created, execute T-CODEGRFNMW_CONFIGURE_WD and select process id SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST. Click Display/Change, to go to changemode

2. go to step 2 Rule id, to see the Initiator Rule id for this Process

3. Open t-code BRF+ , and search for this Rule id

4. Check the Decision table and see the Rule Result. go to Rule id, and see if these Rule results are added or not.

5. Check/ Create Path and Stages.

6. Go to Route Mapping and check/map the path to Rule Result.

7. Check/Give Agent id in Stages

Regards

Plaban

former_member395983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Thank you so much for your assistance. I was able to add a new system to our GRC system.

Requests are submitted successfully.

Have a good day ahead.

Regards,
jenilyn

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

As per error screen shot, you must look into initiator rule in MSMP.You should also look "How to configure MSMP" to understand the workflow

Thanks,

Mamoon

mamoonr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jenilyn,

Please explore ARM(Access Request Management) topic in these links ..You will have good idea on its setup.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8562

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-57438

Thanks,

Mamoon