cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice with zero rated GST/TAX

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Anyone can guide me if i want to invoice a customer with ZERO RATED GST/TAX even though according to customer master data is with standard rated.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Mizanur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mizanur,

This is Mainly in scenario with CST Sales in Transit 0% tax (as per my understaning).

tax conditon value you can put in 0% in Master VK11 and in Smarform write a logic for is to be printed with  0% value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Thanks for your reply. Can i do anything in sales order page VA02 since there are some options available under header-Billing document-Alt.Tax classification? and tax criteria should be shown in tax invoice.eg zero rated gst,out-of-scope,tax exempt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Mazanur

A tax Classification may be define as GST as 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

With alt tax classification it is too difficult. you have to make new Tax Classfication and Tax category like JTX1 copy . if you don't want to use tax exempt.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is going to be only for one sale order, then you can very well change the tax classification in billing and not in sale order.  Alternatitively, if it is going to be on a regular basis, then it is better to change the master data to nil tax.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G. Lakshmipathi,

Could you please guide me further.If i want to change tax classification in billing,what Tcode should i use eg.VF01 or VF02 and then....

Thanks in advance.

Mizanur

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mizanur ,

To change the TAX settings in billing docs you need to do t code vf02 and check the Header Tab.

Regards,

Arnab