cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The condition record for this tax code has been deactivated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am maintaining Tax Code condition record in FV11 for Country SG and Condition Type MWVS for Tax code V0 but facing below error -

Message no. VK395

Need the solution to the problem.

Sid

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor

It could be a program error according to the OSS note  2088563 - Check for deactivated tax rate (2)

Implement the attach correction in this OSS note.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Thanks a lot for your support and suggestions. The issue is resolved now.

The issue is resolved by implementation of note suggested by Dibyendu PatraBinoy Vargis

The note details is -

2088563 - Check for deactivated tax rate (2)

Thanks,

Sid

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have message “The condition record for this tax code has been deactivated”, check see the status of Tax condition record status in t.code:FV13 by entering Condition Type MWVS and find tax rate for Tax code V0 for Country SG.

If you have validity period, you can extend the validity period for Tax code V0 with Condition Type MWVS and Country SG with new tax rate in t.code:FV12.

If you are unable to maintain Tax condition record for tax code V0 with Condition Type MWVS and Country SG, then check status of Condition Type MWVS in your Tax procedure – any routine used in Reqt/BasType/CalType column.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

Thanks for your suggestion, I have check the tax code V0 with country SG in FV13 but I got error

No condition records exist for this selection

Message no. VK021

I also check the Tax procedure also no Routine used in Reqt/Base Type/ Cal Type Column.

I am also not able to trace the issue.

Sid

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the access sequence assigned to the condition type MWVS in M/06? What is the tax procedure assigned to your country code in OBBG?

Former Member
0 Kudos

share a full screen shot so that expert will advise you well.

Sanjeet

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Have you gone through SAP Note   2088563 - Check for deactivated tax rate (2)already suggested.

It says the issue is because of the Existence of Note 2026530 - Check for deactivated tax rate

and Note 2049466 - Check for deactivated tax rate (1)

Check and revert.

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please check the screen shot below :-

Screen Shot - OBBG

Screen Shot - OBYZ - Condition Types

Screen Shot - OBYZ - Access Seq.

Screen Shot - FV11 - Create Condition Record

Screen Shot - M/06 - Condition Types

Let me know if any more details required.

Sid

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use FV12 instead of FV11, and you execute the initial screen for country SG, do you then already see a condition that is equal to the one that you would like to maintain?

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could have created the condition record in FTXP instead of FV11. You seem to have earlier deactivated the line in FTXP transaction. Can you please go to FTXP and check if you can enter the rate and save the record.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In condition type MWVS ... default mwst is assinged in acce sequence.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

I am client site for implementation of note has some set of process of approval. that is also in process and meanwhile looking for another cause if it exits.

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanheet,

So is any problem with MWST access seq. which was assigned by default ?

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

When using FV12 direct System says -

No condition records exist for this selection

Message no. VK021

Hi Ashok,

Yes I can save the rates in FTXP, but rates control is required from T-Code FV11 as it has more flexibility.

Sid

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so, your screenshot looks 100% identical to mine for Singapore

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you chose value for Tax Classification from F4 list or manually entered? Generally, tax classification is single character.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have seen one symptom, When I maintain rates in FTXP for ex. for tax code V0 - 1 % for condition type MWVS in FTXP then I am able see the rates in FV12 as 1% but I am not able to modify that.

The rates should be update from T-Code FV11 or FV12 not from FTXP, I am not facing this problem in other system.

Sid

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ideally, if you want to maintain & determine tax rates through FV11, then you should avoid maintaining Tax Rates in FTXP. With FV11 you have flexibility to maintain tax rates with tax code based on different key combination, along with validity period.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Yes this is what I want to do, but this is not happening. If i am not maintaining rates in FTXP and trying to maintain rate in FV11 then System showing the error -

Message no. VK395

Sid

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most likely in FV11/FV12, you are facing this error because your are trying to save a value for particular validity, where you already have existing entry for that given interval. Probably with different tax code or may similar one

To know whether you have existing condition record for Tax Condition Type MWVS in your system or not. In SE16N, use Table KONP with following selection:

Application = TX

Condition Type = MWVS

Thanks,

JP

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in which transaction do you get this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I am getting error in T-Code - FV11

Sid

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have:

1. In TCode OBBG, which Tax Procedure is assigned to your desired country.

2. In TCode OBQ3, whether Condition Type MWVS is assigned to respective Tax Procedure or not.

3. Further, in TCode FTXP, whether your respective Tax code is relevant for desired country or not.

If everything is fine, then try and maintain value for tax condition type in FV11 for respective tax code.

Thanks,

JP