Create, transport or import communication scenario and communication agreement from test tenant to productive tenant.
An external webservice integration with external system was made in the test tenant with cloud applications studio.
a Communication scenario and a communication agreement were also created and they are working fine.
after that the solution and the patch were assembled and downloaded properly ,it was uploaded to the production tenant.
The solution is already in production tenant uploaded with cloud applications studio.
I can see the communication scenario from the Applications studio but not from the web front end in the administration section.
when i access to the productive tenant in administrator section , my communication scenario and agreement are not there.
i tried to create both communication scenario/agreement manually but it was not possible since it is productive tenant.
am i missing some process to execute ?
Mithun Suthar replied
Please follow the steps:
1) Open your cloud system in silverlight mode uising administration.
2) Go to Business Configuration --> Implementation project --> Select Edit Project Scope button on top of the toolbar.
3) Click on Next up to "Question" section.
4) In the scoping go to your custom solution location or Path where exactly your solution placed or stored.
When you select that section on right section whatever the question you have maintained in BAC element that appear without checked
5) Please Check that checkbox and click on Next button upto finish.
Once you complete the scoping go to Application and User Management --> Communication Arrangement and click on "New" button and check your custom communication scenario comes under list.
I hope this will be helpful.