cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BusinessObjects Mobile displays Dashboard?

0 Kudos

Hello everybody

I have an environment with SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 SP5, and I'm trying to configure SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android mobile devices, and can view Web Intelligence reports correctly, but have failed to see the Dashboard (Xcelsius), I have associated with the category "Mobile", but they do not appear in the list of documents.

Anyone know where I'm going wrong? or if this is possible ?, because in some official documents from SAP says that if possible, but some websites have found it is still not supported for SAP BusinessObjects Dashboard Mobile.

Thank you very much for your help.

PS: I tried several phones, especially'm working with a Samsung Galaxy S5

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ashutosh_rastogi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vega,

Dashboard is not supported for Android Phones, hence it will not be even listed on Android phones. It is supported on android and IOS tablets.

You can see the complete support matrix at following link

Regards,

Ashutosh

0 Kudos

Thank you Ashutosh, I already validated and effectively on tablets if you can view dashboards, while the mobile devices do not even appear.

There is an inconsistency with existing documentation in http://help.sap.com/bomobiserver41?current=bomobilebi, but neither case, SAP hopefully solve it soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vega,

I own the Mobile server deployment and configuration guide, and the error which you have pointed is fixed in the 4.1, SP6 version of the doc that is due for publishing this month end.

As a whole, this guide is revamped and cleaned for content significantly. Am hoping, you'll find the 4.1, SP6 version of the document in a better shape for consumption.

Regards,

Geeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having this exact same problem. I am able to view WebI reports on my mobile phone (Moto X) with the SAP BI app version 6.2.10. However, I am not able to see any dashboards I create. I saved the dashboards to the BI Platform as Mobile Only and Mobile and Desktop, I set the mobile properties to display on mobile, and I added them to the Mobile categories. No luck. Any help would be much appreciated. (The BI platform is 4.1 SP 6)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,
Have a look at this topics you can easily send to Mobile,
U must have administrator access to do it , here is the link.