cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging the download center for the file download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SNC experts,

I have a requirement to add a new column "PRODUCT DESCRIPTION" in the downloaded/uploaded template from DOWNLOAD CENTER which suppliers use to MASS confirm the PO's in SNC.

I found that the solution involves implementing the BADI /SCA/FTR_FILE_PO.

The issue I'm facing is that this BADI is not triggered when I click the link "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD" under the column "url for Download".

I used both external and session breakpoints.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shekhar_gupta3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

You cannot easily debug FTR from WebUI, as it make a background job to upload real data.

Use program "/SCA/FTR_PLUGIN_TEST", select the profile id (one you created in SNC Web) and debug.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shekhar,

I need to debug the badi /SCA/FTR_FILE_PO but somehow the external debugger doesn't stop in this BADI implementation.

The program you mentioned doesn't call this BADI so will not help me much.

I think the program is to perform the "upload/download" via SAPGUI.

shekhar_gupta3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

2 remarks:

1) Program is a test program but it calls same code as is used by SNC FTR from Web.

In the perform download & update, you will see the call to same class and method which is used by SNC FTR.

2) I was able to get into the BADI /SCA/FTR_FILE_PO  using program /SCA/FTR_PLUGIN_TEST

• 1st break point in call to perform download
  • 2nd brakpoint on CALL METHOD lo_plugin->(lv_method)
  • 3rd in the BADI, it will work

P.S. I tried this on SNC 7.02 version.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Shekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shekhar.

The problem why the debugger didn't stop earlier was we assigned a default user for the download and upload function and I was using a different user ID for the external debugger.

I was able to add new columns and also delete some of the existing columns but after doing these changes the upload and download works fine only via the program in SAPGUI.

Via the WEB UI,the download works fine but upload doesn't work.The upload stops at the VIRUS SCAN step and doesn't proceed further.

Any idea/suggestions/pointers?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please take help of your ABAPer to find by running the Trace in ST05.

Activate the Trace, run the Part of Activity which you are planning (Restrict to only activity, to get right narrowed results)

Deactivate the Trace

Refer to Trace Log Results.

You can get technical details, of where the activity is pointing to.

regards,

Guru