cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Agent Dynamically By Another Agent (Beginner)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a business case and I want to translate it to a workflow:

• There are some data need to be approved by someone .
  • Those data needs to be revised/updated before approval by this person.
  • This person has 3 tasks (for example) t1 , t2 , t3 , and he has to assign those tasks to another agent a1,a2,a3 (tasks are predefined but needs parameters and agents are dynamic or unknown ).

how can this scenario be implemented using SAP Business Workflow ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could take a look to method WF_TASK.ALLAGENTSOFTASKGETANDDISPATCH. With that you could build a step in your workflow, and with this step the user must select an agent for the following step(s).

Regards,

Karri

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can trigger a workflow based on business scenario event . If it is custom scenario then you can create a custom class with GUID as key. You can pass all the data as container elements or class attributes . you can pass these container elements in the task description of approval task. Approver can approve or forward it another approver using standard forwarding option in SBWP or UWL inbox.

Regards

sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Sandy for your reply ,

What I want to know is how to make user agent assignment for a task is a decision for another agent

ex. a manager received a workitem contains 5 invoices to be revised , his task is to assign an agent for each invoice to revise it, and this assignment occurred during the runtime.

the question is: how can we enable agent (for a task) to choose agents (for another tasks)?

I don't want to forward the task/workitem to another agent, I want the manager agent to generate tasks/workitems and define agents for these tasks.

Best Regards

SandySingh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can create forms (Refer links below) in the workflow for the manager approval that would display the line items of the invoices and a F4 USERID dropdown entry against each line item. This form will have Approve and reject outcomes.

How to make FORM in workflow? - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/30df0049-fc1b-2a10-2593-a18227073...

You can also go for a Webdynpro application.

When the manager approves the workitem, you can pass back the details of the approver User ID and line item details in the multi line container and then use Loop or parallel processing to trigger sub workflow n times for line item approval

Regards

Sandy