Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: TOC's not creating (new issue)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all

We are on Solman 7.1 SP12 and Transport of Copies has suddenly stopped working (it was working last week).

In the task list, this is what shows:

You can see it's showing as red although it doesn't say why.

I have looked at the Applications Logs as well and it's showing this:

In the CRM WebClient UI it just shows a similar error to the top screenshot. It show the creation of the TOC as red and when you click on it everything looks green.

What could have caused this? Any suggestions? I don't understand how this could just stop working all of a sudden.

Thanks

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This just started working again all of a sudden. No idea what caused this. All the roles were ok. Nothing has changed from my perspective.

Oh well, working now. I'll keep an eye on it.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

I have same issue. Did you find cause of the problem?

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible for you to test manual ToC creation in the system where the error message happens?

Trying with an user that has the same authorizations as the ChaRM users would also help determine whether the issue is due to an authorization problem.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

Yes, they all have access to create TOC's in the Development system.

This is happening for me as well and I have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW.

It was working fine and just stopped working suddenly. I'm looking at Rishav's response now to see if that will resolve.

Regards

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like from the logs of TOC, authorization issues for the user maintained in TMW RFC, You need to check and provide the access to that user so that it can have S_RFC,S_RFC* and S_TRANSPORT related authorizations.

Thanks

Rishav