Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date third party order with daily price

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have a process where we have third party orders (using ALES item cat), that automatically creates a purchase order. In this process, the products have a daily price. The actual delivery date is not clear when creating the order, this can be 2 days around the requested delivery date.

However: Since there is a daily price, we want the goods receipt date to be the pricing date. I cannot see how to set this in customizing.

Anyone tried something like this before? Sure I can start enhancing user exits, but perhaps there is a more straight forward solution.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that you would be maintaining the condition record on a daily basis, in copy control, set the Pricing type as B so that irrespective of your sale order price, system would generate billing document based on your condition record.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member218251
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

Thanks for your answer. I have considered that, but that will not help us:

First: Yes, we do change the pricing record on a daily basis.

Second: We do immediately after delivery book the GR:

To make things easy, we send truckloads. For this, we get the loaded weight from the vendors platform scale. Directly after receiving this (trough middleware) we book MIGO. Goods will be delivered the same day.

Then we will have to wait untill the invoice of the vendor is received. When this is so, usually this is the next day, we can create the invoice to the customer.

But: The MIRO action, after which we create the invoice, is most probably not the same day as the goods receipt day. For this, we want to use the GR date as pricing date, this is the most accurate.

But: Also seeing the amount of responses on this topic , I do seem to think that there is no standard SAP method for doing this. I think we will have to look at ABAP-ing this in somewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you have to go this with MV45F* , and Billing user exists , to compare with liked PO to GR date logic should be put as billing pricing date.

Answers (0)