cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find Person record in MDG UI or BP Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have initially loaded Vendors in 'MDG system' from the 'receiving ECC system' via IDocs.

Before this initial load, I carry out all the CVI settings in direction from Vendor to BP. So that, with the creation of Vendors, corresponding Business Partner records also gets created with the same number, and thereafter these records can be seen/maintained using MDG UI.

Problem here is, some of these initially loaded Vendors contained Contact Person data. This data gets stored in ADRP table with a Person ID. I tried to search same vendor in MDG UI using Business Partner ID as Person ID, but could not found. Also, I noticed that these Person records cannot be found in transaction code BP.

My question is what CVI configuration is required so that a Business Partner record gets created automatically when a Vendor is created containing Contact Person. So that with a creation of such Vendor,  2 Business Partner must be created 1. for Vendor 2. for Person

Thanks & Regards,

Swati Verma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually I am looking for Person -> Business Partner synchronization along with Vendor -> Business Partner

So that,

Vendor record (having Contact Person data) -> Business Partner for Vendor (Business Partner category = 2) + Business Partner for contact person (Business Partner Category = 1)