Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

A QQ on VOFM and output control.

The requirement was to not trigger an o/p when there is no change in delivery. So we created a new requirement in VOFM and assigned it against the o/p in NACE.

This works fine and the o/p is controlled as required. Unfortunately this routine is getting triggered for all output types within a delivery even though it is not assigned for other o/p types.

In the below, the requirement 915 is attached only to the O/P ZOBD and not ZWPG but the requirement is getting called for ZWPG as well.

What am I missing? any help would be helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

On a more careful analysis, the requirement was infact getting triggered for ZOBD and not for other output types.

Looks like, SAP calls the requirement even before the conditions are analyzed and by this I mean, the delivery I was working with does not have a condition record for ZOBD but a condition record ZWPG was present. So when I saw requirement getting triggered, I assumed it was for ZWPG.

I stepped back a little into the std code and saw that this call was for ZOBD and not ZWPG. So I am guessing, the requirements are called before the conditions are analyzed.

Closing this thread.

Thanks,

Vikram.M

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since it is a customized routine, you need to take the help of ABAP team and check what coding is written which should be modified to suit Business requirement.

G. Lakshmipathi