Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploying 1085539 - XI JDBC/FTP

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Today I found the old OSS note 1085539 which seems to contain an interesting tool to test Connections on PI torwards JDBC servers.

In the node an EAR file is contained and deployment via the SDM tool is mentioned.

As I currently have no Basis colleague available and also I cannot use the SDM tool myself, my question is if (and if so, how) we can deploy this EAR file directly from NWDS.

I have tried to directly deploy it on a 7.4 PO single stack from NWDS deployment perspective, but it creates an error message regarding unresolved depedencies. I have tried to Import the file first into a new Project in NWDS, but I am still getting the same error message.

I would appreciate if anybody who is more experienced with NWDS JEE deployments could give me a hint, what else might be required. Even better to know if some of you have already successfully deployed the mentioned EAR file and what steps have been necessary to do so.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you paste the error

Best Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

former_member198060
Participant
0 Kudos

The message currently states:

Error during deployment: [ERROR CODE DPL.DCAPI.1027] DependenciesResolvingException.

Reason: ASJ.dpl_dc.006505 An unresolved dependencies error occurred while sorting the deployment batch items regarding the dependencies.

So far I have commented out one </servlet-mapping> which was too much in the web.xml after the import of the EAR and I have added an external jar for the sapxmltoolkit.jar to the built path. These two actions resolved the errors that showed up right after the import. Unfortuantely still the error from above comes up when deploying the EAR project.

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

Can you check the following KBA's

1715441 - How to deploy .SCA/ .SDA/ .EAR/ .WAR files on J2EE servers on

Netweaver release 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4
2010715 How to deploy/undeploy the XPI INSPECTOR without JSPM

The second note pertains to the XPI Inspector ear file but the procedure should be the same.

Regards

Eoin