cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEGW error : Generation of runtime objects for project failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello I am receiving above error while i am trying to generate project for  gateway service.

I have checked in class data provider class.

I have corrected error. but still  it is giving me same error again and again. It seems like when i click generate object it is generating all classes again with same error.

Please tell me how to solve this error.

Thank you,

Gaurav Wani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I could overcome this error. I have rebuild the whole service.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked transaction /n/iwbep/error_log on backend system

Error text is as below.

No service found for namespace /SAP/, name ***HIDE_DUE_TO_SECURE_LOG_LEVEL***, version 0001

Thank you,

Gaurav Wani

sreehari_vpillai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quick check.. open the class in SE80, and rebuild the object list.. Clear the metadata repository also.

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. i rebuild it and i am not facing error now.

But when i retrive metadata using /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZQM_SRV_02/$metadata

i am able to get the output.

But when i am passing this /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZQM_SRV_02/zreadSet('000100000009')

It is giving me error.

But i face another error :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-Instance">

<code>HTTP/500/E/Internal Server Error</code>

<message>Call of service /sap/opu/odata/sap/ZQM_SRV_02/zreadSet terminated because of an error. The following error text was processed in system GW1 : SQL error SQL code: 1658 occurred while accessing table /IWFND/SU_ERRLOG.The error occurred on the application server . The termination type was: RABAX_STATE.If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system GW1 in transaction ST22. If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server SGPT252A in transaction SM21. If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process in transaction ST11 on the application server . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.</message>

</error>

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the error in transaction /n/iwfnd/error_log and /n/iwbep/error_log.

AshwinDutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wani,

You need to put a break point inside GetEntity Method and check why its failing with Internal Server Error.

Regards,

Ashwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am able to extract metadata now using

/sap/opu/odata/SAP/ZNOTIFICATION_SRV/$metadata

but when i am trying to get data it is giving me error for below query

/sap/opu/odata/SAP/ZNOTIFICATION_SRV/zfetchSet(QMNUM='0001000000009')

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <error xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-Instance">

<code>HTTP/500/E/Internal Server Error</code>

<message>Call of service /sap/opu/odata/SAP/ZNOTIFICATION_SRV/zfetchSet(QMNUM='0001000000009') terminated because of an error. The following error text was processed in system GW1 : SQL error SQL code: 1658 occurred while accessing table /IWFND/SU_ERRLOG.The error occurred on the application server  XXXXX. The termination type was: RABAX_STATE.If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system WX1 in transaction ST22. If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server XXXXXX in transaction SM21. If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process in transaction ST11 on the application server XXXXXX. You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes. If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.</message>

</error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could solve this error..

I saw table space in DB02 transaction

It was completely occupied.

So I have free the table space with the help of Basis Consultant.

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every time you generate the the project, *_DPC and *_MPC classes are regenerated. That is the reason you get the errors back every time. One option can be to fix it every time you generate the project.

The other option would be to analyse the cause of the error. If it is something unnatural you may also search for the note.

Regards,

Atanu 

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion successfully moved from SAPUI5 Developer Center to SAP Gateway as more appropriate to the question.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)

NagaPrakashT
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

It says you have a syntax error in generated class. Please open the class in SE24 and do a syntax check and try to rectify it and make sure all the generated classes are active.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did  it many times but when i regenerate the class it is giving me same error again and again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gustav,

Follow Naga's instructions: Go to se24 and open your DPC_EXT class, do a syntax check, fix the error(s), activate and regenarate gateway project.

By the way, this is not the right space for your thread. This is the right one:

Kind regards,

RW