cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBLB table Details Required Sch Agree VA33

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

1. We've a Sch Agreement VA31, LZ type. Obviously it has Forecast delivery schedule.
  2. In the Forecast delivery schedule tab, there is a Delivery Schedule field (VBLB-LABNK).
  3. Every time a Delivery Schedule is given say e.g. K10. In this Delivery Schedule- schedule line at maintained.
  4. When all the schedule lines are delivered and confirmed by customer, then this Delivery Schedule K10 is deleted by Batch-job and a new Delivery Schedule no. comes in its place say e.g. K11.
  5. Now this Delivery Schedule, K11, will have new schedule line with new delivery dates.
  6. When this Delivery Schedule is completely delivered then this Delivery schedule will be deleted and a new Delivery Schedule will come in its place.

Now the issue is that I can find Delivery Schedule no. K09, K10 and K11......in table VBLB. But I want to know the table in which Schedule lines are present which were maintained in the Delivery Schedule.

In VA33, in Forecast Delivery Schedule tab, in Analysis button, I find all the Delivery Schedules and their details. I got the Delivery Schedule header table VBLB but I am not able to find Delivery Schedule line item table. Which is that table?

We can not stop Batch-job which deletes old Delivery Schedule. We are on ECC 6.6.

Pl help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestion friends?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Continuing the same thread. I would like to proceed as follows:

1. In the Schedule Agreement, as mentioned in my above thread, there is a Delivery Schedule field (VBLB-LABNK).
  2. Delivery Schedule is a no. (CHAR- type), which contains schedule dates and schedule quantity.
  3. When all the quantity is delivered the old Delivery Schedule (VBLB-LABNK) is deleted and a new Delivery Schedule comes through Batch-job.
  4. Now I want to capture this Delivery Schedule no. (VBLB-LABNK) in LIPS table in such a way that whenever a delivery is created w.r.t Sch Agreement, then the current Delivery Schedule no. should be populated in the Delivery line item.

How is this possible?

Thank you.