cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap gateway

0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created  service in segw transaction through RFC interfeace and runtime objects are also been generated . I have added services also in /n/iwfnd/maint_service , now when i have done that my registration status is not in green colour.  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is because the registration is not successful. One of the common reasons for this failure may be Incorrect system alias mentioned during registration .

You can go to transaction /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE and register the service explicitly .

0 Kudos

i have registered there also .

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the error message you get there ? another common cause of this error can be error in metadata.  If there is any error in metadata you will get a message "Metadata could not be loaded" when you register the service.

0 Kudos

it says that metadata loaded succesfully.

former_member184867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is good. It means the service would work fine for you irrespective of whether you see green traffic light in SEGW or not. Then I think you have not configured the correct system  in the Gateway Setting under SPRO->SAP NetWeaver->SAP Gateway Service Enablement -> Backend OData Channel ->Connection Settings to SAP Gateway->SAP Gateway Settings.

Answers (0)