cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted to grade out Conditions tab from editing in Sales order & Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a requirement for grading out conditions tab 'values' from editing in Sales order & Billing i.e. VA01/02 and VF01/02.

Here i should be able to add condition types and delete but should not be able to edit any values of those conditions. Because we have automatic pricing, so there is no point in giving the users to edit it. Due to that there is also a vulnerable risk of sending wrong invoices to our clients.

But I have one more issue, how to tackle discounts like RB00 (manual discounts) where we need to enter amount. Also 1 of our company code we enter few more discounts.

Please help, how should we tackle this issue.?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdis,

These are basic features available with condition type configuration. Please do a search in google, you will get lot of materials on it.

Just look at v/06 and learn about all the fields available there for the condition types. You will be able to reach the solution yourself.

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thanks for the input, I know we have the basic feature of "Changes which can be made" tab in Condition type settings where we can stop users to edit it. But here I do not want to entirely block "PR00" as we have some other sales orders types where "PR00" has to be manually updated and edited.

Please help.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI JAgdis,

So you want it to be greyed out only for certain sales documents..?

If so easiest option will be to use user exit in pricing. It will be a very short work for abaper to make the desired condition value or amount/percentage greyed out for certain doc types, or any other validation criteria for that matter

Regards

Jobi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then have a look at the following note:-

• Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)