Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to delete the Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Greetings

I am not able to delete a sales order which in open status.

For the Sale order, Invoice was created and posted and accounting is cleared. After that I have cancelled the invoice and accounting is cleared for cancel invoice too.

Now if i try deleting the Sales order it is showing error "Cannot delete the sales order" and during opening the sales order i am getting "Consider the subsequent documents".

I have cancelled the invoice and the sales order status is changed to "Open" but still its showing "Consider the subsequent documents".

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since there is an accounting document for both the parent billing document and cancelled billing document, sale order cannot be cancelled.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arnabsarkar2601
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalesh,

If you are having the accounting document still exist , then you check first whether you have the cash payment by FBL5N t code after that if the payment is done then reset it by tcode FBRA , then do reverse the accounting docs by FB08 and finally follow the process VF11 - VL09 - open sales order go VA02 - Delete sales docs. Pls Update us final result.

Regards,

Arnab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnab,

Thanks for your reply.

Cancel invoice is done and the payment is also made to the customer so we cannot delete the Sales order with accounting document (Has Lakshmipathi sir said)and we must not do that also so I have asked the user to Reject the sales order.