Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REM_backflush report

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When we do a complete backflush of a run schedule header the RSH gets deleted from system and a CO order gets created.

My client want to know after MFBF, components were backflushed against which RSH. The created CO order does not show from which RSH it was created. Is there any report available from where i can get the deleted RHS numbers against which the components were backflushed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

I am trying to do a collective back flush in MFBF. In one of the component i am getting stock deficit error. I tried saving the confirmation by deleting that particular line item but still getting the same error. And the surprising thing is each time i try to save the confirmation that line reappears.

In MFBF can't I delete the lines if required?

I can do a partial issue by changing the quantity in the confirmation screen and post. But how do I issue the rest of the quantity later when the quantity is available. Against what i will  consume as the planned orders are already deleted from the system.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajib,

You might have some custom development which is restricting the item line deletion.

Please check with your technical person. You can use the Post with correction

You can do the Separate Goods issue for Components with MF70.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Sorry to post additional question after closing the thread. In MF70 when i am trying to issue a single material there is no link of planned order. So how do I make sure it is getting issued to the right planned orders? Also there is no field to put quantity, will it consume all available unrestricted stock of the material in plant? I tried to consume a ROH material with only plant as selection, getting below error -

The worklist is empty for these selection options

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar,

Sorry to post additional question after closing the thread. In MF70 when i am trying to issue a single material there is no link of planned order. So how do I make sure it is getting issued to the right planned orders? Also there is no field to put quantity, will it consume all available unrestricted stock of the material in plant? I tried to consume a ROH material with only plant as selection, getting below error -

The worklist is empty for these selection options

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajib,

There is no standard SAP report to identify the planned order wise consumption

You can check in MF12, for backflush documents.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

former_member600146
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brahmankar,

Thank you for your reply. How do I get to know if during back flush any component is missed due to any error. Any report for that? How do i reprocess them?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajib,

Clear the existing Backlog use transaction MF47

Post processing in REM can be done by using following reports

MF45 Post process Individual

MF46 Post process Collective

MF47  Post processing list

COGI post processing individual Components

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar