cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earmark document field on CJ20N screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are using fund management functionality for fund reservation for the projects. We are creating an earmarked document for fund reservation & mentioning the same document while creating manual PR through ME51N.

The same field is not getting populated in CJ20N screen when we create PR through CJ20N transaction.pl suggest the config or customization required to achieve this.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

when you check overview then you will get this option in last document overview and you have already created document for your information by CV01n then assign that SAP number here and save.

you can see it by wherever executing project builder.

if you are not getting those option in project builder then please share your screenshot then we will let you know the missing configuration for document services functionality.

Even one more option to create attachment (which you used to add doc to PR) see the service for object there is option to create attachment use that to upload your doc in wbs.

Regards,
Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Sanjeev. But our requirement is different. There are following steps , we are performing-

1. Earmarked document is created when we create budget reservation against fund center & commitment item.

2. With the help of some standard config for PR document type & G/L field status, we are able to populate this earmark document no. field in PR screen. If we mention the same document number in PR, it checks the budget against the reservation created in steps 1 . The budget in the reservation pool is consumed against the reservation.

Now, this earmarked document number field is available when we create PR through ME51N but the same is not available when we create through CJ20N. We want to populate this field on material component & Service activity screens in CJ20N.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what was account assignment in PR which was created by ME51n?

which was assigned in that PR NW or WBS ?

if only account assignment is the issue then let me know?

but tolerance parameter in budget functionality would be check the budget while creating PR reservation like that. so i not getting what want you say?

Regards,
Sanjeev