Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM-Data uploading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hope everything is going good !

I need some clarifications regarding QM master data uploading. I have some MIC's which contains formula's and i want to upload it to the system.

and this formula's are assigned to Inspection plan. So should i upload this formula in MIC or in Inspection plan..? apart from LSMW, by which method can i upload this formula..? Please guide me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Formulas can not be assigned in MIC master. In QS21 you just indicate that the MIC has to be valuated with some formula by clicking on Calculated characteristic control indicator. You assign the formula in inspection plan at characteristic level.

Apart from LSMW, developing BDC is the best option to upload inspection plans. LSMW by recording method has few limitations when the object is multi-layered like header, operation and characteristic.

Anand

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I believe you need to migrate the formulas, which are managed at Inspection plan => operation => characteristic position level linking the MICs.

For migrating inspection plans the most recommended approach is to create LSMW (best approach) or CATT. At times, clients creates their own upload/down inspection plan mechanism using custom programs.

Thanks,

Arijit