cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW Installation Export 730 Download

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I've installed solution manager 7.1, but there's a problem. I downloaded all latest version at Support Portal, but I cannot import component "Installation Export 730" because version is wrong (Still 720). I don't have any DVD for this. Can anybody know where I can get "Installation Export 730" from?

I'm a new for solution manager. I need any assistant for that.

George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello George,

Please check the SMP -> S -> Solution Manager -> 7.1 -> Installation -> <OS> -> <DB>

The "Inst. Export" rar files can be downloaded from here.

Best Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Yeah, I downloaded it from download center, but it refers to 720.

I cannot import it because it said I need 730.

Thanks

former_member198633
Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the material numbers of the DVDs you downloaded?

Eg: 51042607_1 and 51042607_2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

It's 51042607_1 and 51042607_2 as you said.

When I import "Installation Export", it said that there's an error message as following:

C:\install_source\SOLMAN_7.1_SR1_Inst_Export\51042607_1\DATA_UNITS\EXP1\LABEL.ASC Found the label SAP:SOLMAN:7.1SR1:EXPORT(1/4):SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SR1 Installation Export CD 1/4:CDxxxxxxx_1 but need the label SAP:NETWEAVER:703:EXPORT(1/3):*:*

I cannot figure out why. It's supposed to work.

Thanks

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the path you select in the SWPM start screen ? Is this one: SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SR1 > SAP Systems > <DB>.... Because, SolMan 7.1 is based on SAP Netweaver 7.02 and not on SAP NW 7.03 (furthermore I do not remember that we have to provide another exports than 51042607_1 and 51042607_2).

Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I downloaded files under the path: SAP Solution Manager 7.1 > Installation > OS > DB

But I installed NetWeaver 7.3.

I've no idea if solution manager 7.1 could be mapping to netweaver 7.3 or not.

As you can see below, there's a section that I need to provide exports

So, I'm not sure if your version is the same as mine or not

Thanks

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You did not select the correct path in the Software Provisioning Manager (SWPM), not in the SAP Market Place.

Which SWPM version are you using, 70SWPM* or SWPM* ? Did you read the installation guides ? Everything you need are clearly explained.

Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Where do I get right path for solution manager?

If I access the right site, do I need to re-download all files for installation?

I'm always asked to download software at Support Portal.

That's why I downloaded software from marketplace.

Yet I still don't find the link to download software I need.

Thanks

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again

I will try to be clearer than in my previous post. To install the Solution Manager you have to use the Sofware Provisioning Manager tool for NetWeaver 7.0X (check this blog: for more information). When you open this tool you have to select the path I mention in my previous post (see screenshot). I think that it is your mistake, you select another path.

The files you downloaded are correct. So you do not have to download them again .

I encourage you to read carefully the master guide and the installation guide of the Solution Manager 7.1 available at SAP Solution Manager 7.1 – SAP Help Portal Page.

Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

This is what I see in menu.

Thanks

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

There is no way you can install Solution Manager 7.1 on Netweaver 7.3. Have you tried installing Solution Manager 7.1 on Netweaver 7.3? That is what I understand from your post.

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok, this is not the correct version of the tool. Please download the 70SWPM version available at http://service.sap.com/sltoolset > Software Logistics Toolset 1.0 :

Click on the link "download tool" > Support Packages Patches > your OS and download the last version of the tool:

Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Thanks for helping me to fix this issue.

It works and move forward to next step.

Thanks

Nicolas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am glad to know that you solved your issue .

Good luck !

Regards,

Nicolas

Answers (0)