Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Purchase- Customs MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are facing issue while posting customs MIRO for import purchase.

The below are the accounting entries when we posted 1st time. We don't any issues with the below it was posted to correct entries.

i.e Account type K and S.

When we are trying to post again, the below was the entries after simulation.

Here why the entries has splitted to account type M (material) also instead of posting all value to custom clearing i.e account type S.

FYI, this issue happening for conditions BCD, Ecess &SEcess.

Please provide what was the root cause for the above issue.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

please anyone can provide solution on this issue.

Thanks,

Chandru.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What change happened to the condition types in MM schema. Is this the same PO or a different PO.

Did you make any change in the PO?

0 Kudos

No changes has done to schema

0 Kudos

Just analyzed the cause for this...

when the GRN has done more than partial customs Invoice posting quantity, then for the next customs invoice trying to post the entries are posting to Inventory G/L.

I just tested i found this is the reason.

Please let me know if this is the standard functionality the excess of GRN quantity, system will try to post to Inventory G/L for the next Customs Invoice Posting.

Thanks,

Chandru.

0 Kudos

Normally whatever quantity you have done customs MIRO, that quantity will only be GRNed. Is this  a business scenario which you are testing. These condition types seems to be inventorising at MIGO. Hence these entries.

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Correct, but what about the mismatch quantity for GRN & Customs Invoice.

0 Kudos

Resolved. User has to capture first excise invoice by referring customs invoice. Then while doing MIGO, system will give error if there is any quantity more than Customs MIRO.