Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage type search Sequence for stock removal - Cross-docking

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I am testing the Opp. CD scearnios, and I am having a issue here for the storage type search sequence determination for stock removal. System version is EWM7.2.

I have done all required configured, but I found It won't pick up the open putaway WT when creating the WT for outbound delivery order with below configuration of storage type search squence for stock removal.

throught the debug, we found the root cause is it found stock removal rule 'LV_FIFO = ture', then it ignore the open putaway WT, below is the screen shot.

more over, we tried to find out why it got the stock removal rule 'FIFO', why it won't select the 'ROCD' as we have all the parameters setup both in master data and transaction doc. Finally, we found that it consider the stock type ' F2' in the outbound delivery order item. And it can't find the appropriate entry in the storage type search sequence for stock removal table. then it pick the first entry, that's why it gets 'FIFO'. Then ignore my open putaway WT.

If I put one more entry in the table as below, then it works.

we have 2 questions here:

1. Why it will ignore the open putaway WT when stock removal rule is FIFO in cross-docking scenario?

2. I don't think adding the F2 into the storage type search sequnece table is corrrect, it should be control by the cross-docking stock determination control configuration. Anyone know what I should do to fix it?

Cheers,

RG.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi RG,

You might have missed some important steps...please recheck these steps.

1) Product Type Group and Product Group

SCM Basis • Master

Data • Product • Product Groups

2) The picking warehouse task of the ODO item will

be created to pick stock from an inbound storage type. Therefore, you must assign

the relevant inbound storage types in the stock removal strategies in the EWM

IMG via the menu path Extended Warehouse Management • Goods Issue Process

• Strategies • Specify Storage Type Search Sequence.

3) Maintaining Stock Determination

Extended Warehouse Management • Cross-Process Settings • Stock Determination •

Maintain Stock Determination Groups.

you must permit the inbound stock type (e.g., F1) for an ODO item that

has the normal stock type assigned

Extended

Warehouse Management • Cross-Process Settings • Stock Determination •

Configure Stock Determination

Regards,

Jobi

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

I think we have managed to have all mentioned master data and configuration. let me post here and can I have you to have a look? We might have incorrect parameters.

appreciate,

1) Product Type Group and Product Group

2. Specify Storage Type Search Sequence.

3. stock determination

Answers (0)