cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putaway Warehouse Order without Reference Doc number - ID no.

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, There,

I am have a issue on the warehouse order - Header - Doc.Ref and item number

I have 2 different inbound delivery in EWM:

delivery 01 - packed with HUs

delivery 02 - without HU

When created WO for those 2 inbound deliveries, I found a different output for those 2 WOs.

delivery 01 - packed with HUs    -> WO created without reference document number in WO item

delivery 02 - without HU   -> WO created with reference document number & item (inbound delivery number)

I am doing a opportunistic cross-docking testing, and the pick WO won't consider the putaway WO of delivery 01, as there is no reference doc id (found from debug.)

Anyone can give more idea here?

WO of delivery 01 with HU:

WO of delivery 02 without HU:

Cheers,

RG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

is it necessary to have the putaway task flagged as HU WT? I think if you create the putaway tasks without the process step and therefore as just a product tasks, it can work (while still keeping the HU numbers). Do you need the process step in the inbound process? That is probably in conflict with CD scenario.

Regards,

Petr

rguan88
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Petr, that's correct answer, after change the config, it comes with product WT with HU and reference doc. number

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

haribalakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Guys

i too have this same issue..have removed the POSC functionality..even then IB delivery reference is not shown in the HU putaway task.

Also the putaway task is created as HU PTWY instead of product PTWY

Can you tell me how this was fixed?

BR

Raghava