cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replinishment of fix bin with two different methods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I want to execute replinishment for the Bin XYZ in storage type P01 with two methods i.e. lp21 fix bin replinishment & release order parts.

I have mentioned replinishment movement type as 999.

I am able to use LP21 without any issues. But I am not able to do replishment with tcode LP12.

Is there any user exit I can use so that I will be able to replinish with LP12.

In LP12 I am able to see the qty which I can call to create TR but not able to create TR by Saving as Save button is grey out.

I need this because some of the bin in storage type I want to replish with fix bin strategy as they are physical bin in production area & the material which is not having physical bin I want to replinsh it with LP12.

I don't want to create new storage type for physical fix bin & another storage type for virtual bin in production line.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I please get reply on this.

there are physical bin & virtual bin at production line planned

for physical bin I want that replinishment should happen with LP21 & for virtual bin replinishment should happen from LP12.

as both the physical bins & virtual bin are under same storage type I cannot  have 2 movement type 999 & 319 at the same time.

also I observed that even after mentioning bin in control cycle, as replinishment movement type is 999 on confirmation of the production order it did not seems to be consumed from that Bin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Release order part material staging is related to staging of materials for production and normally  we use this method for repetitive manufacturing where it is not specific for an order. So system will collectively stage the material quantity to the production bin in the production supply area as defined in the control cycle with the production storage type (100) and fixed bin.

But the normal replenishment of fixed bins happens for the fixed bin defined in the material master based on the min, max and replenishment quantity. (Done with mov.type - 320)

So in std. SAP we use the above processes for different scenarios.

Thanks,

Ram