cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

information about STR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

I have a requirement in which i have to create a STR(stock trnasfer order). And i should be able to give my own preferred source location to procure the product from.

For this i have got a BAPI "BAPI_POSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI3". But i am not sure what valued need to be passed in inorder to create STR. Also it returns message like we need to pass the order no also. But while creating a order/STR why do we need to pass the order number.

Is there anything in my understanding wrong?

Also Please guide me as to what values we have to pass in when we use this BAPI.

Any example program would be really great help.

Many thanks in advance.

Karthick C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kartick

If you go to the transaction BAPI and look for the one you mentioned (its called procurement order APS) and go to the tab documentation you will get enough details

have you checked this? it also tells you how to use external order numbers and how to use internal ids

As for values to pass... it would be easier if you can start with the ones you have tried and we can help correct it...

unless someone has a ready set of data to try

i would suggest using the SNP heuristics to create the STRs in order and Transportation lanes be used to determine source. you can still choose which source location by manipulating it