Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Malfunction end & Break Down Duration

former_member227943
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

kindly  i need to know if it possible when complete the notification while the pop up of the malfunction appeared the malfunction end date and time  and the breakdown duration to be calculated automatic

regards

Hossam Ghanem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hossam,

I understand this way:

Presently there is no check for Malfunction Notification while doing (NOCO), and this completes with the fields Malfunction End Date (AUSBS) and the Malfunction End Time (AUZTB) unfilled. And hence the Breakdown Duration field too goes blank. You want to set right this situation.

The Pre-requisite:

You should make the Breakdown indicator (MSAUS) field set by default using the user-exit QQMA0025 (include ZXWOCU21) with the following code.

IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'M2'.
   E_VIQMEL-MSAUS = 'X'.
ENDIF.

Also as per your situation, you can force users NOT TO un-tick this checkbox using the User Exit QQMA0014 (include ZXQQMU20) using the following code.

IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'M2' AND I_VIQMEL-MSAUS = ' ' .
   MESSAGE 'Breakdown Indicator is mandatory' TYPE 'E' DISPLAY LIKE 'I' .
ENDIF.

You can customize this code to use selectively by specifying the conditions like ABC Indicators etc.This stops users from creating/saving a M2 Notification without Breakdown tick.

I hope you understand why this pre-requisite: It is because the Breakdown Duration will not be calculated until this checkbox is filled.

Now to your query proper:

suggested a very right User-exit for the occasion IWOC0002 (include ZXWOCU10). Use the following code here.

IF I_VIQMEL-QMART = 'M2' .
   IF  I_VRGNG = 'PMM4' AND ( I_VIQMEL-AUSBS IS INITIAL OR I_VIQMEL-AUZTB IS INITIAL ).
     MESSAGE 'Fill The Malfunction End Date & Time before Completing the Notification' TYPE 'I'.
     RAISE NO_STATUS_CHANGE.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

This code identifies the NOCO event (I_VRGNG = 'PMM4') and throws an error message in case of the Malfunction End fields are not filled. So there will be no case of these fields and the Breakdown duration field unfilled while NOCO.

In case you want

these fields (Malfunction end Date and Time) filled by default at the time of NOCO, I do not see much logic you can provide for this  and hence no Exit support for this. (QQMA0025 for defualt values is meant for Notification create event).

Hope you will make use of these inputs for your requirement.

Good luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

it possible through IWOC0002 PM/SM notification: Check whether status change is allowed enhancement.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hossam,

Can you brief your business scenario why you want this to be automatically populated ?

In reality, notifications are closed after the equipment is started, and some companies close notification later stage. Since this field is input data, we need to manually input when the equipment is started (Mal. End date).

If your client whats the date to be populated automatically, For. Example, today's date, then you can try using user exit QQMA0014

You can also wait for other expert suggestions on the same.

Thanks

Terence