cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC for beginners

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been working on GRC Access Control for sometime and have done couple of Implementation projects.

I wanted to explore and learn Process Control and I have GRC system to start with but I am confused on from where to Start and pick up things. I have already been through PC useful blogs,documents link in SCN but still not clear on where to start with.

Any guidance will be very helpful.

~ Madan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/GRC/Process+Control+10.0

Hi Madan,

you can try the above link. i started with doing AM.

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Plaban. Wiki link is very helpful for beginners.

~ Madan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Madan.

I am stuck at scheduling at Automatic Monitoring job, after creation of BR( and Data Source), i.e i even after assigning Regulation to a Business process and Control to Sub process. Could you check this.

regards

plaban

0 Kudos

Hi Plaban,

Could you share more details about the step where you are stuck. Which step is it that you aren't able to perform?

Thank,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

in thread i have managed to overcome my question in 1st post, by adding regulation to Business process. So, regulation now has subprocess linked and which is turn has a Control. But, while creating AM job, in 3rd step, i do not get any result in search.

i have done the below

- create DS and BR

- assign control to BR(through Subprocess, where control is assigned to Subprocess)

- Created regulation

- Assigned regulation to Business process

I am trying to schedule AM job

- Gave the required name, schedule in 1st step

- Found regulation to be added

- No result when trying to search(3rd step, where i am stuck)

But i also need understanding of set up of Master data of Process Control.Could you help on this

Regards

plaban

Answers (0)