Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Lot status is UD ICCO SPCO STUP, but stock still in QI Stock

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi QM experts,

I encountered an issue that inspection lot status is UD ICCO SPCO STUP, but the stock still in QI Stock.

For this inspection lot, user did it is two seperate inspection. First is 5pcs, and UD is OK without any issue. And second is 1pc, user rejected the characteristic but UD code chosen acception.

Please kindly refer to below screenshots, thank you.

#Screenshot in QA32:

#Screenshot in MMBE:

Could any one please give me some advises? Thank you so much.

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Steve,

The screen shot clearly indicating that inspection lot got created for 6 but stock posting happens for only 5 quantity hence please try to post the remaining 1 quantity

here inspection lot status SPCO indicates stock posting required

Regards,

Venkatesh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRQ indcates stock posting will be required.

SPST indicates stock posting has started

SPCO indicate stock posting complete.

Your screen shots indicates that stock posting is completed.  Yet your screen shot still shows 1 unit to be posted.

This is a stock inconsistency and the first thing you need to do is get the OSS note that was mentioned above implemented.  Yes.. this means an ABAP program.  This is a pretty standard note and almost every SAP customer has had to implement it.

Get it in and run it and let us know what happened.  But I suspect this will resolve your issue.

Craig

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try posting this 1pc out of QI using QA12 ? If it is there in QI stock, it can easily be posted out. Also, run QVM2 report to check the outstanding quantity against this inspection lot.

If everything doesn't work, then note which is already mentioned, should be applied.

ntn

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Fanchao,

user have posted 5 quantity out of 6 . remaining 1 is showing in Quality .as already said by PREM. please go to QA12 and post the remaining 1 to unrestricted.

regards,

mahesh.

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

We can not post it as below in QA12..

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Fanchao,

you mean in QA12  the screen is in Grey mode means . no selection option is coming. in that case . please go to MB1b and do the stock transfer from quality to unrestricted using movement type 321.

Regards,

mahesh.

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I have asked user to do MB1B with movement type 321, but user told me that it didn't work. I will let user show the operation procedures to me again. Then I will give you a feedback.

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this an inspection lot from production? Also is this inventory warehouse managed?

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

The inspection type is 01.

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Franchao,

Did you try reversing the UD?

You can apply the note 175842 and reverse the UD. Then do the stock posting. After that make UD again.

Thanks

Prem

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bu,

In change QA12, i think you can post the stock from quality to unrestricted use stock.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

In QA12, I think I can not change the stock posted, please check the below screenshot.

Is my understand correct?

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone have some advises?

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fanchao,

Please can you confirm where you are seeing the stocks in MMBE? After that please can you run the report Anand Rao was suggesting and it should work to remove your stock inconsistency. Please try this option and then feedback.

Thanks,

Arijit

Message was edited by: Arijit Banerjee

former_member193808
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Fanchao,

This looks like stock inconsistency. You cannot have the status SPCO if the stock is in QA.

But, the 5 PCs you have mentioned - that's showing under different location and the inspection lot is created for 1 PC only.

You can try UD reversal (apply note). The status of this inspection lot will come back to SPRQ. Then try doing stock posting, then 'complete inspection' from QA12.

Thanks

Prem

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Arijit,

1. You said "Please can you confirm where you are seeing the stocks in MMBE? "

I am sorry, what do you mean? (Please kindly see the screenshots as below. )

2. About the report which Anand Rao suggested, it means that I need to write a program to correct stock? Have I understood correctly? (Sorry I am a rookie SAPer. )

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report which Anand Rao suggested is in the note 48815.

You have to run it in SE38 for the material and plant with inconsistency.

Best regards,

Natália

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Natalia,

You mean, first I need to ask ABAPer to create this program of this report, and then I run this program, have I understood correctly? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bu Fanchao,

Yes, this is correct.

BR,

Natália

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess- This could be Stock inconsistency. Could you please try with SAP note 48815?

Anand

former_member221822
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have read the SAP note 48815, it means that I need to write a program to correct stock?

Have I understood correctly?

Best Regards,

Bu Fanchao