Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track PR to PO creation SLA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My first time / first question

I would like to monitor the PO from PR creation SLA. Our goal is to have 75% of the PR transformed in POs in 48h.

Is there a way to get this result per PO creator, for a certain period?

Thank you all!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To evaluate time based you need to create an ABAP report since you have to get the information from the change log table CDHDR, because the purchase order table does not have a time stamp field.

If you are okay with  days instead of hours, then you can compare EBAN creation date with EKKO creation date. As there is no standard report you still need an own report.

If you can live with a query has to be evaluated by yourself, especially the SQVI does not do any computing, it just gives you 2 columns and the reader has to check if  the dates are apart by 2 days from each other.

Also you may need to think about held POs, do they count or not? if not then you may even need to check for  the date when the held PO was processed further.

How about release procedure for a PO, when are your 48 hours fulfilled, when everything is released and send to the vendor or already when the buyer just saved the new PO the first time and any internal work on this PO does not matter anymore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, Jürgen!

The SLA counts from the moment the PR has reached SRM until the moment the PO has been created. Any additional internal actions made after the PO number has been generated does not count.

I can use 2 days instead of 48 hours. I am fine with using the raw data, I can process further in Excel. It's not a tremendous amount of POs to be created.

Can PRs be put on hold because of any other reason? This will help exclude these (sometimes missing documentation/information causes delays in PO processing and it's an outside factor). If so, how is that made?

I've yet to check if this works for me, as SQVI was not used for 12 months by the user on which my profile is based on and got inactivated. I'll confirm as soon as this is restored by IT.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SLA is always a meaning for purchasing department. It can only achieved usig ABAP report but you need to take care following points while designing the report and you need discussion with business

1. Is there release strategy applicable on PRs ? if Yes then does your SLA start after the PR is released or when PR is created .. if release itself taking more 48 hours .. then your buyers can not convert the PR to PO until PR is released..

2. if you have mix of PRs that having release + other PRs types not having release then again you think this point in desiging the report

As recommend by Jurgen.. You can use EKKO, EBAN, CDHDR and CDPOS tables to achieve your report. there is no such standard report in SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need the information displayed below, but on a period which I can define, for all PRs within that period.

Can that be obtained?

ravindra_devarapalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create SQVI report for table EKKO. In EKKO, you will get document date and status ...

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravindra,

I'll check and let you know. I don't yet have access to SQVI, as it hasn't been used.