cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order related queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts..

I have few queries of my client's requirements.

1. Is it possible to give multiple "ship-to-party's" for single sold-to-party during sale order creation itself. since Ship-to-party wise quantity break-up need to enter.

2. If I maintain four different "Requested delivery date" for each line items, how system will react to it.

3. I have four line item with four different material. Can I maintain 4 four different "Payment terms" for each line items ?

4. Can I maintain four different "Incoterm" for each line item. and how it will impact during transaction.

Please suggest me on this.

Thanks in advance

Regds

Prabakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabakar,

1. Is it possible to give multiple "ship-to-party's" for single sold-to-party during sale order creation itself. since Ship-to-party wise quantity break-up need to enter.

Ans: Yes, you can have different ship to parties for each of the line item in a sales order. When you create the delivery though, each line item which has different ship to parties will be split into different deliveries.

2. If I maintain four different "Requested delivery date" for each line items, how system will react to it.

Ans: Yes, you can maintain different requested delivery dates. Based on the product availability, individual deliveries will be created.

3. I have four line item with four different material. Can I maintain 4 four different "Payment terms" for each line items ?

Ans: Yes, you can maintain 4 different payment terms for each of the line items (in the billing tab of the sales order). When you create the invoice for these line items (even thought you have only one delivery), system will split these into 4 different invoices (because payment term is one of the invoice split criteria)

4. Can I maintain four different "Incoterm" for each line item. and how it will impact during transaction.

Ans: Yes, you can maintain 4 different Incoterms. System should split the deliveries based on the incoterms as individual deliveries.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Mukund S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund..

Thanks for your response. I got some clarity by this update.

Regds

Prabakar

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabakar,

Have a look at the Item category features (VOV7), you have 'business item'  field there.  understand about its uses.

It will help you to understand how it works

Regards

Jobi

Answers (0)