Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate condition records with accruals

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi there,

We have TSM and ECC integration. When an activity is released in CRM, Rebate agreement with condition records are created in ECC. This is working fine.

Issue is for a particular condition type and for materials, the condition records are created with Accruals value. We expect the accrual value as zero in the condition records.

I am more of an SD consultant and have little knowledge on CRM/TSM. I did search online help and unable to get any clue.

Appreciate any leads.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

After further analysis, we found:

1. It is happening only in Production system

2. It is happening only with three Rebate condition types

3. Within a rebate agreement and for same condition type, accruals are coming only for some materials. Other materials are okay with accrual as Zero

I understand that the accruals can be controlled at condition type level.

Is there a possibility to control the accruals in condition records at SKU(material) level?

Is there a possibility to control the accruals in condition records at Recipient level?

Any help on this is really appreciated.

Regards,

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjikumar,

Suggest to check the condition type wherein you might have marked the accrual flag as shown in the enclosed doc.

Remove the flag and check.

Rgds

Hari

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

If I remove the indicator, it will post the accruals to accounting document in ECC which I do not want.

Regards,

Anji

0 Kudos

hello dears,

i have an issue like this , but related to my issue it ok to post the accruals to accounting

kindly advise how can i remove this flag and from where exactly in system

thanks

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

The design is Accruals take place in CRM. When the condition records are created automatically in ECC, the accrual value must be zero. This is working fine with all the condition types except one.

For one condition type, the condition record is created with accrual value. And this happens for some rebate agreements and for some materials (not for all rebate agreements of this condition type). This is not expected as per our system design.

Settlements take place in CRM system.

Hope this additional information will help to focus on a particular area.

Regards,

Anji

former_member196553
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when talking about accrual caclulation for CRM trade promotions you will find the required information in the following document:

Your issue however is not CRM related but related to the SD conditions. The rebate condition type is enabled for accruals, in that case the system automatically proposes the same amount as the conditions amount for the accrual rate. In case you want to change that design you will need to mark the rebate procedure as sales volume independent in the condition type customizing. In that case the accrual amount is zero, but can be entered manually.

Please refer to the following note:

456247 - Accrual conditions w/ calculation type 'B' - fixed amount

This documents a similar scenario.

regards,

Johannes

Anjhi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Johannes,

Thanks for your information.

We don't think the issue is in ECC as this rebate accrual is not happening for all rebate agreements and for all materials.

Within a rebate agreement it is applied to some materials and for remaining it is zero.

If there is a problem in ECC the accrual must take place irrespective of materials and rebate agreements for that condition type.

Regards,

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi Anjikumar,

It depends where CRM or SD to make accrual.

I guess your requirement is to accrual from CRM fund management integrated with TPM based on

the planning results and ERP sales volume.

Go to the customizing:

SPRO - > CRM -> Trade Promotion Management - > Trade Promotions - >  Condition Maintenance

- > Define Condition Generation

For more information and the accrual process please refer to the document:

regards,

Jack Yu