cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Web Service Configuration for this access path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm activating several Web Services in order to replicate Employee Central (Success Factors) data to SAP ERP (HCM) through Dell Boomi Middleware.

In SAP ERP, SOAMANAGER I have activated the service and created the endpoint. As depicted in the following screenshot.

When invoking the SOAP location URL (Calculated Access URL in SOAMANAGER) to test the service, in the SRT_LOG transaction, I get the following error message:

"No Web Service Configuration for this access path: /sap/bc/..." as seen in the following screenshot:

What could be happening here? Did I missed something?

I appreciate your support.

Felipe A. Contreras

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

"No Web Service Configuration for this access path: /sap/bc/..." as seen in the following screenshot:

Can you check if such a path exists in SICF (HCM)?

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I checked the SICF and the service appears to be activated there. Here a screenshot:

Any other suggestion?

Felipe

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

The path you have posted does not look like anything in the error screenshot:

/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/orgstructurereplrequest/400/organisationalstructurereplicati/

You need to have the same name.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

My mistake, I posted the wrong screenshot. Here is the the correct one from SICF that shows that "organisationalstructure" service is active in the SICF.

Any Idea of what else to look for?

Thanks,

Felipe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

The root of the problem was a local browser issue that was changing the service URLs, hence SAP was not abel to recognise the invoked service. Thanks for your support.

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you get this resolved? can you please post the steps here to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Krish

0 Kudos

SOAMANAGER srt_elog SICF The 3 service code to find the answer