cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL0N1 Delivery Items...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I made a Delivery for 2 items in VL0N1 and saved, later on i am adding 2 more item but it is not allowing. I have not still PGI.

Can I add item ? How ?

Yusuf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control the adding of data to deliveries by delivery type in Customizing. In the delivery type customizing for LF, specify that Order reference not required. This should work for you.

Thanks

Mukund

Plz Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

As per ur reply, I unstood but my problem is that, item is available in sales order and it is confirmed. This item I want to include in VL0N2 which is created before.

It is possible ? How ?

I dont want with out reference, i want with reference to sales order.

Yusuf

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it is possible: goto VL02N

the enter in the delivery and follow menupath:

outbound delivery -> deliver sales order

A popup appears, here you can put the sales order and item numbers. Confirm and the items will be copied into the delivery.

reward points pls. if helpful

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YUsuf,

Do as Roberto Suggested.

Rgards

Srin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the item category level, the field check over-delivery should not be with option "B" (i.e if the delivery quantity is exceding order quantity,it will through an error message)

Reward if this helps you

Regards

Simu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Yes, It is working properly.

One more question, if once we made a PGI, then we can change it ? or we have to reserve the PGI ? If we can change than how ?

Yusuf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks,

One more if we can change once we made PGI ? or we have to reverse it ?

Yusuf

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yousuf,

Once a dleivery is created you can add more materials as Roberto Suggested. IN case the earlier items (Before adding extra items) if you have dne PGI for those, Then you can do PGI for the extra items seperately.

If you want to send all the materials at a time. In case for old delivery you have already done PGi then you will have to reverse that PGI using VL09 and then add extra items as above then do PGI at a time for all items.

Revert back fr clarifictaions.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks, Every thing is clear now.

Yusuf

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It should. what is the error u r getting when u were trying to PGI after adding two more items? c the picking status of the two line items which u have added( they must be A) then give the picking quantity equal to the line item quantity when u press enter the picking status changes to C. then u try to pgi it works out.

cheers,

anil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yosuf,

You can add additional items in delivery doc (vl02n), these items would be considered as delivery items with out ref to sales order. Item category will be determined based on standard rules:

Delivery type + item category group +useage.

1. pl check whether the item category is configured

2. In the system which your are using is their any user exit which is written in such a way that you will not be able to add items with out ref to order.because in standard system this is allowed.

3. also check as rajesh has suggested if all shipping activities are completed, this can be seen from VL02n - Item- processing.

4. check stocks of these materials in the plant which your are using.

revert back for clarifications

Reward if it helps

regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Check if required stock is available for required material in T.Code: MMBE.

2. Ensure that Pick Quantity = Delivery Quantity.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.