cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KapselSDK+Crosswalk: Fiori Client built for Android with crosswalk - not working

dong_zhu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi mobile experts,

I have built a customised fiori client for Android 4.4.2 (API-19) using KapselSDK SP07, and it worked on HTC device, but UI is very slow. So I added the crosswalk which is said to be able to improve the UI performance. The corsswalk require Android API-21, and my IDE AVD all changed to API-21 with Android 5.0.1 (api-21). But my phone is HTC (android 4.4.2).

Now, after building the project, I launched the app from HTC phone. UI starts, but after the screen of "disable the passcode", I got a white screen. The expected UI should be the launchpad page which is given by a url.

Does anyone experiene the similar issue and what is wrong with using the crosswalk?

Thanks a lot!

Dong

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhimantpatel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I have not tried w/ crosswalk but have you tried in emulator?  I have a 5.x device and can test for you.  Please upload apk to cloud and notify me at [email removed by Moderator, Please use Direct Messages or expose your email address in your profile instead of posting in thread]

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

0 Kudos

Hi Dhimant ,

i am trying to create custom fiori Client with SP10 .

Could you let me know about how to use cross walk with SAP fiori client.

I am unable to lanch app wheni use crosswalk.