cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC: Unable to set connector and status in system which receives Business rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have prepared and transported an ABAP Report type data source and business rule from system1 to system2. Now, in the system2 I am trying to set up the status and connector for this business rule but always encounter the error "cannot set status to active; Data Source status is not active" even though the task of this configuration is to set it to active.

Can anyone please provide any inputs on how to resolve this issue ?

Thanks in Advance.

Best regards,

Himanshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For ABAP sub scenario,after transport we need to perform the below activity manually

1.Add entries for ABAP Subscenario for /GRCPI/OVERVIEW in target backend systems

Logon to ERP system where the plug-in is installed

-Access transaction code-/n/GRCPI/OVERVIEW

-Create an entry for the ABAP report which is to be used in Data Source.

2.Recreate Variants used in ABAP subscenarios on back end systems.

Hope this will helps you

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baithi,

Thank you for the response.

The ABAP report is already added to the Qualified reports list in the target ERP system.

The issue that I am facing is while trying to activate the status and while maintaining the connector of the transported rules using the SPRO node "Setup connector and status for business rules with data sources in target system".

I get the error "cannot set status to active; Data Source status is not active".

Best Regards,

HImanshu

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you check the connectors

SPRO -> Governance, Risk and Compliance -> Common Components Settings -> Integration Framework -> Maintain Connectors and Connection Types. Target connector and source connector are the same.

Check the transported Data source is in active status or not (in NWBC)

check the table GRFNDSBACKUP for datasource

Regards

Baithi