Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginner in SAP PPM area

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am going to work in SAP PPM area (a support project), I was handling SAP PS only as of now but got the opportunity to explore SAP PPM and support this area.

Here, I want to get some user manuals and process documents to understand the processes and integration points of PPM with PS.

Kindly share it with me,if possible on my mail id which can be seen in my SCN profile page.

You may please share with me some important links also to go through them.

Thanks & Regards

Saurabh

[Comment by moderator: please post replies and provide links to publicly available documentation directly in this thread, as opposed to doing so by email. This helps other users who have similar requirements in future]

Message was edited by: Francesco Pezzoli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

francesco_pezzoli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

- I would recommend that you check the PPM section in the SAP Help portal:

SAP Portfolio and Project Management 6.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

This links not only to the application help (which contains e.g. information on integration options) but also to other useful documents.

- You could also check the SCN Wiki for PPM which contains some additional information:

Project Management - Product Lifecycle Management - SCN Wiki

- Furthermore you can check this SCN forum, other users have posted blogs which detail PPM processes and handle integration issues.

Best regards
Francesco

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Hope you are doing good.

Nice to hear from you again.

There are tons of information available in http://service.sap.com/instguides -> xAPPS; just go through the master guide and the other resources.

Hope this helps.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Kind Regards,

Hemanth
SAP AGS
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _