Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two IDs created in SCN

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SCN support team,

There are 2 IDS created in my name; first one is this P ID which I am using currently. When I completed SAP SD certification, an S ID was created for me. However, it is de-activated since the e-mail reference was common.

I would like to star using the S ID and migrate all my information from this P ID to the S ID. Requesting your help for the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Onkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, at this time it is not possible to consolidate SCN accounts, link them or transfer points, badges or content from one account to another. Our identity management system is complex and we are working to develop a functionality to consolidate accounts.

Please contact sapnetwork@sap.com to investigate and determine what's possible or be added to the list of pending accounts to be merged.

former_member216345
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

Thanks for your response. I contacted the e-mail ID mentioned by you; the support team has given a similar response. The problem is both my IDS are linked to same (company) e-mail ID, which has resulted in locking of my S ID. I need the S ID to check out SAP notes, for which I cannot use P ID.

Is there a way by which I can get the S ID (linked to the same e-mail ID) activate? Else, can I get the e-mail ID linked to the S ID changed to a personal e-mail ID? If yes then who can help me with this?

Thanks and Regards,

Onkar

Answers (0)