cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not delimited from position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

A user is delimited from the a position in 2013 in Development system. The transport has been successfully moved to Quality and Production. User has been delimited in Development system but not in Quality and Production. Relation still exists.

We have checked HRP1001 table for change logs but in vain. We have also checked PO13 for infotype last change log. We could not find anything.

We found that the user is locked before the transport is moved. Is this the reason why the relation still exists. I dont think so. We are clueless.

Can you please help me what could be the reason for this.

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This requirement or scenario is unorthodox / nonstandard

1. Transports are for dev objects (e.g., programs, functions, table definitions, etc), configuration tables/views; DEFINITELY NOT FOR DATA - in PA or PD (e.g., employee infotype records - P0000, P0001, etc, Org unit/Position infotype records - HRP1000, etc)

2. Data is created in each system/client.  Employees, related PD records can be exported from Prod to Dev test, Test system, through tools like INFOSHUTTLE, DataSync Manager.  They are NOT TO BE EXPORTED TO PROD SYSTEM.       Prod system is set not to be exported to as a standard procedure.

3. Some times when you assign an employee to a new position, the process of delimiting the old position relationship is not completed due to various reasons - e.g., someone holding the position record in maintenance mode, delimit action not completed due to an error, etc.

In such a case, go to the position record in PO03 txn, delimit the relationship on the new assignment date; and if another person is not in the same position(as in the case of some organizations, more than one person may be assigned to one position like Clerk xxx unit), or if required set it as vacant.   

Eva_1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Prasad,

here some general notes about issues with transporting PD objects

How do you create the transport request? RHMOVE30 or you have an automatic transport connection?
Eva

SATISHSAYINI1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Please maintain T585A, T585B, and T585C tables with infotype HRP 1001 and than execute RPUAUD00 program from SE38, we will able to view the  change logs for this infotype.

let me know it will work or not ????

Thanks

Sayini.S

SATISHSAYINI1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

As per my knowledge, Create, Delete, Edit and Delimit process is user level interactions in the current system, this will not move one server to another server by the transport request,If we done force able transport request, it will not reflect  such modifications, only Table level changes will reflected by the transport request, So that you can delimit the position directly in Production server only. Let me know if i am wrong......

Thanks

Sayini.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

This can be transported to other systems. HRP1001 table entries (Start date and End date) will be included in transport request whenever we delimit any user. And changes will take place in the target system. We have done it many times before.

I am left clueless why the user has not been delimited even after the transport is moved. Usually user must be delimited in the target system. I thought somebody might have changed the date for the user in Quality and Prod. But i could not find any change log.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you wanted to log those changes, Who has done the changes use report "RHRHAZ00" select the plan version, object type as US, enter user details then check the radio box display data contents,display last changed by then you will get the details, Further check TR object details thoroughly whether details are stored in TR or not, If you import empty TR it does not make sense.

Any way utilize report to log the changes.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You seem to be referring to master data in OM which is not part of a transport request. How did you include the relationship in the TR in the first place? You would need to do the same in QA and PROD either manually or use LSMW

Pramod