cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withholding tax code / base amount not populated when an FI document is created through SD

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to implement the extended withholding taxes for Customers in a roll out to Brazil, just for services invoices, but I have found an error.

All the withholding tax codes are to be created in payment, and without accumulation, so, it were created in this way. I tried to follow the last note from SAP to implement the WHT through CBT, using J1BTAX transaction to configure the exceptions, supported by SAP Note 1706309, but it don't work, so, the solution that I'm trying to implement is WHT calculated through FI. But I have found an error in this attempt as well.

After follow the normal process on SD to create the FI document, the withholding tax code, as well their base amount, are not being populated, just their WHT Type is saved, so, when is the payment by the customer is made, the WHT are not being created on the clearing document.

If you make the same process in FI, through any FI transaction, the WHT Code, as well their base amount, are created as expected.

Can you please give me some tip to try to resolve this issue?!?

Thank you so much!

Paulo Rosa

Certified SAP FI Trainer / Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ricardo_bellashermida
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could you check if the configuration of view V_T059PK is filled?

This is the union of SD and Fi, like the example:

0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Yes, the configurations for all the WHT linked to SD were all filled out, and all the standard conditions were configured exactly as SAP recommend, but even with this configuration, it didn't work ...

So, was decided to change the approach for this configuration. All WHT for Customer services were done and traditional configuration to act on FI, and on VF01 / VF02, when the billing document, together with the FI document, are to be created, there is an User Exit, ZXVVFU08, that fill out the WHT Code just for services sales, and now it is working perfectly.

Thank you for your response!

Paulo Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paulo,

Did you set the indicator "Subject to w/tx" for Customer data for your withholding tax type at company code level?

0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

Yes, all the configuration for the WHT were done as required by the note 1706309, including the assignation to the company code. Unfortunately, WTH Type is being populated, but WHT Code no, take a look to a document created today:

Configuration on CCode:

Doc. created right now, through VF01, below you can see the item, the WHT Data, information from the header of the document and the Customer Master Data of WHT for CCode BR21:

Thank you very much for your response!

Paulo Rosa