Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Withholding tax code / base amount not populated when an FI document is created through SD

Hi All,

I'm trying to implement the extended withholding taxes for Customers in a roll out to Brazil, just for services invoices, but I have found an error.

All the withholding tax codes are to be created in payment, and without accumulation, so, it were created in this way. I tried to follow the last note from SAP to implement the WHT through CBT, using J1BTAX transaction to configure the exceptions, supported by SAP Note 1706309, but it don't work, so, the solution that I'm trying to implement is WHT calculated through FI. But I have found an error in this attempt as well.

After follow the normal process on SD to create the FI document, the withholding tax code, as well their base amount, are not being populated, just their WHT Type is saved, so, when is the payment by the customer is made, the WHT are not being created on the clearing document.

If you make the same process in FI, through any FI transaction, the WHT Code, as well their base amount, are created as expected.

Can you please give me some tip to try to resolve this issue?!?

Thank you so much!

Paulo Rosa

Certified SAP FI Trainer / Consultant

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question