cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter Engine -> Engine Status showing Failed message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

In runtime workbench -> adapter engine -> engine status ->messaging overview, we have many failed counts.

But I am not able to find any message in error status in message runtime workbench -> monitoring -> adapter engine.

Is there any problem that the PI adapter engine is not logging the error message?

Please help as it has become a critical problem now.

regards,

Vicky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>>In runtime workbench -> adapter engine -> engine status ->messaging overview, we have many failed counts.

Did you try take the message ID from there and search in RWB -> adapter engine -> database ??

Make sure that you searched for all the years if you are checking in DB overview(may be they might too old).

If you don't find any then

either someone might have updated the status directly in DB tables or display issues.

Either way restarting the system should fix it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no option to display the message id in Engine status -> Message Overview(tab) -> Synchronous Outbound Messages. It only displays the count for particular dates.

And as I mentioned, when I try to search for system error message in runtime workbench, no error exist.

Please provide some insight.

regards,

Vicky

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

As Hareesh mentioned above i hope you searched the system errors for all the years in database overview.

If you still don't find any errors in database overview then ask basis guys to run a query on BC_MSG table. (SELECT * FROM BC_MSG WHERE STATUS = 'NDLV')

If they have access to Open SQL Data Browser in NWA, they can check it there.

Open SQL Data Browser - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Praveen.