cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get EWA report in our mail box?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to automate the process that when EWA report will generate it will send to our mail box. I know in solman there is one option in "System Monitor" -> "Setup" -> "Mail Configuration" we may archive the same. But it seems security can't provide us the required role due to some restriction. Is there any other way around to achieve the same.

Please share your thought on the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arindam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain email recipient via SOLMAN_SETUP, not sure if lower SP level will have this option. Please check the screenshot.

P.S. This is 7.1 SP12

Hope this helps.

Regards,

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ash,

Thanks for the information.

But it seems we don't have authorization for tcode: SOLMAN_SETUP in SMM. Only BASIS have the access for the same 😞 .....

If you have any other option please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arindam

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Arindam ,

What is  you Solution manager version ?

Check the following thread

Thanks ,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Thanks for replaying. We use version: 7.1.

We check and find that we don't have authorization for tcde: SE38 to run the program: "RDSMOP_REPORTS_BY_EMAIL". We are checking from security team if we can get the same. Mean while can you please suggest if any other approach is there to achieve the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Arindam

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam ,

The known methods are already available to you .

If your security team is not able to provide you the access for performing this task , it means it is not your job to do so  .

Believe you should not be trying to do anything in this regard , If BASIS has the access and no otheres then it is their tak to configure this for you .

The idea of security is Segregation of tasks  and if you cant get the  access  means its not your  Job .

Thanks ,

Manu