cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM V3.0 SP3 - Landing portal stays on 97%

0 Kudos

Team ,

Our basis team has recently upgraded our SAP SPM 2.1 to 3.0 SP3. The basis team has completed the settings and the the landing page displays on his screen and it works fine...

Me, as the functional lead when I try the portal link from my machine the portal gets stuck @ 97% loading screen for ages and nothing moves ahead...

For testing, I logged on with my user id on basis team's machine - and it worked on his machine but not on my machine..

I checked the S-note - 1691369 and my machine complies with the client machine version as described but still me and my colleagues are not able to get on portal except from basis team's laptop...

Any settings on our machine causing this issue? Appreciate your inputs.

~Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I have seen this caused by SSO problems. Bi diagnostics, certificates, and authorizations should be reviewed. Since this is a new install, I would suggest that you follow all the steps in this note to verify the install: 2154970 - SAP SPM Installation Review . If you have NW7.4 be sure to read the "See Also"

FYI - 1691369 - Applications for operation of the SPM user interface : is for SPM 2.1 version.

Kind Regards,

John Harris
Senior Support Engineer, SAP Active Global Support,
SAP America, Inc., 1001 Summit Blvd, #2100, Atlanta, GA 30319, USA